Coerver Coaching Merimbula Skills Clinic - April 2021
Coerver® Coaching Skills Clinics offer a fun filled soccer experience for boys and girls aged 3 - 16+ years. The Clinic will include Ball Mastery, 1v1 attack and defence, receiving and passing and small sided Coerver® games.
Benefits for players attending a Coerver® Coaching Skills Clinic;
The cornerstone of the Coerver® Coaching curriculum is technical development. We utilize the Coerver® method of Ball Mastery and graduated pressure to build technical excellence and play carefully selected games to build game effective skills.
We foster creativity by providing the players technical building blocks & encouraging creative actions in developmentally appropriate games. Our games are designed to be fun, challenging and to reward success and risk taking.
Small group principles of play are taught in attack and defence by utilizing the structure of the many small sided games, which have made the Coerver® curriculum unique and recognised as the "World's number 1 soccer skills teaching method"
We value winning, but not more than character and effort. We encourage paying respect to players, parents, coaches and referees. Sportsmanship is emphasized to develop the whole person and not just the player.
Players who attend the Coerver® Coaching Merimbula Skills Clinic receive;
- 4 hours of programmed hours of Coerver® Coaching sessions delivered by Coerver® accredited coaches
- Coerver® Coaching Home Training Diary
- Coerver® Coaching Home Training Online Support
- Coerver® Coaching certificate of attendance
* Participants are required to bring their own ball to this course
Times: Saturday, 24 April: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Cost: $100.00 per participant GST inc.*
* The Sapphire Coast Youth Development Fund will be subsidising $30.00 per participant for the first 30 participants. The cost from then on will be $130.00 per participant GST inc. The Sapphire Coast Youth Fund have also kindly offered a small number of full subsidy places for those that are unable to afford this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance in this regard.
24/04/2021 - 24/04/2021
Berrambool Sporting Complex
8:00am - 12:00pm
3 - 16+