Coerver Coaching ACT Winter Performance Academy 2020
The COERVER® Winter Performance Academy is a technical development program for youth players from Coerver® Coaching, “The world’s number 1 soccer skills teaching method”, and our international partner adidas®.
Coerver® Coaching Performance Academy’s operate around the world with the aim of maximizing each player’s development. This is achieved by providing each player with professional coaching, age specific technical and physiological programs and offering support both on and off the training field.
Our aim is to develop confident, technical players whilst teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect, in addition to a good attitude to practice and play.
The Coerver Coaching Winter Performance Academy is open exclusively to players who participated in the Coerver Coaching 2019/20 Summer Performance Academy.
Players will receive:
- 15 hours of programmed COERVER® Coaching from Official COERVER® Coaches
- COERVER® home training program
- COERVER® Coaching certificate
Players are required to wear their 2019/20 Summer Performance Academy Uniform as well as bring their football to each session.
- Commence Wednesday April 29, 5.00pm-6.30pm.
- Wednesday May 6, 5.00pm-6.30pm.
- Wednesday May 13, 5.00pm-6.30pm.
- Wednesday May 20, 5.00pm-6.30pm.
- Wednesday May 27, 5.00pm-6.30pm.
- Wednesday June 3, 5.00pm-6.30pm.
- Wednesday June 10, 5.00pm-6.30pm.
- Wednesday June 17, 5.00pm-6.30pm.
- Wednesday June 24, 5.00pm-6.30pm.
- Concluding Wednesday July 1, 5.00pm-6.30pm
29/04/2020 - 01/07/2020
University of Canberra
5:00pm - 6:30pm