Coerver Coaching ACT Northside Creative Player Program - Term 2 2021
The Coerver® Coaching Creative Player Program is a technical development program for youth players that is brought to you by Coerver® Coaching, “The world’s number 1 soccer skills teaching method”, and our international partner, adidas.
Coerver® Coaching programs operate around the world with the aim of maximizing each player’s development. This is achieved by providing each player with a market-leading player package that has been designed to maximize the technical, physical, psychological and social development potential of each player. The Creative Player program is delivered using professional coaching, age-specific technical and physiological programs, and an extensive support program on and off the training field.
The Coerver® Coaching Creative Player Program will feature sessions from the globally recognized Pyramid of Player Development with an emphasis on:
- Ball Mastery
- Receiving & Passing
- Moves – 1v1 Attack & Defense
- Group Play
Our aim is to develop confident and creative players while teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect, in addition to a good attitude to practice and play.
Each COERVER® player receives:
- 7 hours of programmed COERVER® Coaching from Official COERVER® Coaches
- adidas training ball
- COERVER® Coaching certificate
- COERVER® home training program
- COERVER® home training program online support
- Sunday 2 May 2021, 4.00pm-5.00pm.
- Sunday 9 May 2021, 4.00pm-5.00pm
- Sunday 16 May 2021, 4.00pm-5.00pm
- Sunday 23 May 2021, 4.00pm-5.00pm
- Sunday 30 May 2021, 4.00pm-5.00pm
- Sunday 6 June 2021, 4.00pm-5.00pm
- Sunday 13 June 2021, 4.00pm-5.00pm
If your child requires medication to participate in a Coerver Coaching program, or has needed medication (eg: asthma puffer or hayfever medication) please download and complete the Coerver Coaching ACT Medication Permission Form prior to the program commencing and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coerver Coaching ACT Medication Permission Form can be downloaded here
02/05/2021 - 13/06/2021
University of Canberra
4:00pm - 5:00pm
3 - 16+