Coerver Coaching ACT Creative Player Program Term 1 2020
The Coerver® Creative Player Program is a technical development program for youth players that is brought to you by Coerver® Coaching, “The world’s number 1 soccer skills teaching method”, and our international partner, adidas.
Coerver® Coaching programs operate around the world with the aim of maximizing each player’s development. This is achieved by providing each player with a market-leading player package that has been designed to maximize the technical, physical, psychological and social development potential of each player. The Creative Player program is delivered using professional coaching, age-specific technical and physiological programs, and an extensive support program on and off the training field.
The Coerver Coaching Creative Player Program will feature sessions from the globally recognized Pyramid of Player Development with an emphasis on:
- Ball Mastery
- Receiving & Passing
- Moves – 1v1 Attack & Defense
- Group Play
Our aim is to develop confident and creative players while teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect, in addition to a good attitude to practice and play.
Each COERVER® player receives:
- 6 hours of programmed COERVER® Coaching from Official COERVER® Coaches
- COERVER® Coaching certificate
- COERVER® home training program
- COERVER® Coaching adidas Training Ball
5% Family & Friends Discount: Book two or more places on this program in the same booking to receive a 5% discount.
- Commence Sunday 9th February 2020, 4.00pm-5.00pm.
- Sunday 16th February 2020, 4.00pm-5.00pm.
- Sunday 23rd February 2020, 4.00pm-5.00pm.
- Sunday 1st March 2020, 4.00pm-5.00pm.
- Sunday 8th March 2020, NO SESSION
- Sunday 15th March 2020, 4.00pm-5.00pm.
- Sunday 22nd March 2020, NO SESSION
- Sunday 29th March 2020, NO SESSION
- Concludes Sunday 5th April 2020, 4.00pm-5.00pm.
09/02/2020 - 19/03/2020
University Of Canberra Oval 1